United Security Life and Health currently does business in Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Nebraska!
- Unlimited Access Plan: Our most comprehensive health plan, Unlimited Access gives you the most benefits – and the most freedom – you can hope to find. Receive treatment at the doctors and hospitals of your choice as a member of our finest health plan.
- HealthSelect PPO Plan: It comes as no surprise that HealthSelect PPO Plan is our most popular product. It gives you everything you expect from a health plan. The in-network plan design gives you access to thousands of providers, while keeping the premium payments within the budget of most young adults and families.
- Protector Plus Flexible PPO Plan: Want a health insurance plan that can be custom built to fit your needs? Look no further than Protector Plus! The in-network plan design gives you access to thousands of providers, while keeping the premium payments affordable. Meanwhile, the array of options ensures you only pay for the benefits you need.
- Preferred Value High Deductible Plan: Don’t have a ton of cash to spend on monthly insurance payments? Apply for our Preferred Value Plan. Designed with the lowest possible premium payment in mind, our high-deductible plan gives you the most essential health care coverages, so that you’re left with a quality plan at a modest price.
- Healthy Savings HSA-Qualified Plan: Healthy Savings offers a range of deductible options, helping you keep your monthly premium payment in check. By opening an HSA (Health Savings Account), you can put away money tax-free to save up for future medical expenses.
- Click here for information on United Security Life and Health HHS Rate review
Additional Products Available:
- Short Term Major Medical Plan: $2 million lifetime maximum with coverage effective as early as next day! The plan can be taken for up to six months and includes coverage for any doctor/any hospital in the U.S. Apply online today and we'll waive the application fee!
- E-Z Whole Life Final Expenses Plan: Coverage available from $2,500 to $25,000. No physical exam or medical records required!
- E-Z Term Life Plan: Choose a 10, 20, or 30 year term. Coverage for the primary insured may range from $10,000, $20,000 - $250,000. A spouse rider is available for face amounts of $5,000 - $75,000, not to exceed ½ of the primary face. Children may also be covered from $2,000 - $25,000, not to exceed ¼ of the primary face.
- First Step Children’s Whole Life Plan: Lock in a rate as low as $5/month while your child is still young! Coverage amounts available up to $25,000! This amount will never decrease due to age or a change in health.
- Disability Insurance - Income Security: This plan offers short waiting periods and benefits up to 5 years. Coverage available for many hard to place cases!
- Cancer Product - First Benefit : Cash benefits are paid in a lump sum and range from $10,000 to $50,000. Monies are paid upon first diagnosis...medical treatment is not required! Benefits are yours to use on anything of your choice!
- Critical Illness product: Buy up to $50,000 in Critical Illness Insurance. The plan pays benefits when a policyholder is diagnosed with any of the following dreaded diseases: cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and organ transplant. The full benefit is paid out upon diagnosis, with no restrictions on how the money is to be used. For an additional premium, applicants can choose the Extended Plan, which covers the conditions above but also protects against paralysis, severe burns, and loss of sight, speech and hearing. In some states, a Return of Premium Option is also available.
- Accident Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Guaranteed Issue! If you are admitted to the hospital due to an accident, you will receive $200 per day for up to 90 days. If the treatment you require is necessary for you to be admitted to the intensive care unit or burn unit, you will receive an additional $200 per day for up to 30 days. That’s as much as $400 per day! In addition, if you require emergency treatment from an accident without an overnight stay, the plan will pay you $150 per visit.
- Dental Plus Vision and Hearing Plan: Guaranteed Issue! $50 policy year deductible, up to $1200 benefit per policy year for dental, vision and hearing services. This product qualifies for a 15% discount if sold in conjunction with a major medical policy. It can also be sold as a stand alone policy. Currently approved in AR, AZ, IL, IN, MO and NE.
- Dental Plus Claim Form
- Hearing and Vision Claim Form